Abaqus HPC Cloud Services
The Abaqus HPC Cloud Services group of products provides package options for accessing Abaqus Unified FEA products with these features:
- Access through secure remote desktop sessions
- Runs Abaqus/CAE on GPU visualization nodes
- Abaqus solvers run on HPC clusters at the Ohio Supercomputer Center (OSC)
- Remote desktop runs in your web browser through a secure virtual network computer (VNC) session to an account configured for you at OSC
- Tools are included for running parallel Abaqus solvers on HPC clusters as batch jobs and for uploading and downloading all job-related files to and from your account at OSC
The benefits of using Nimbis’ Abaqus HPC Cloud Services include:
- The user experience is as simple as possible, all through a web browser, no software installation required.
- The cost of procuring, maintaining, supporting, upgrading, and scaling the required server, storage, and network infrastructure is removed.
- Nimbis will work with you to optimize a licensing solution.
- Nimbis installs and managers your license for your private use on a Nimbis license server – no effort on your part to setup and manage a license server.
- Nimbis (or one of its partners) installs and manages the Abaqus software on the remote HPC nodes that you will access through a secure remote desktop – no effort on your part to install and manage the Abaqus software.
- An evaluation package is available to test drive before you commit to a commercial package.
- In addition to the Abaqus products, Nimbis provides competitive VAR pricing of all SIMULIA portfolio products including Isight, Tosca, and fe safe should you need to expand your simulation and analysis workflow.
- It’s easy and affordable for desktop users to use Abaqus in the cloud through the Nimbis Technical Computing Marketplace.
- This enables you in the manufacturing supply chain to drive productivity, cost-efficiency, and innovation.
Abaqus Remote Desktop HPC Commercial Package
Abaqus Remote Desktop HPC Evaluation Package
Abaqus Remote Desktop HPC Hosting Package